Clamp capacity: 100mm
The G-clamp is used to secure workpieces to a bench or a template during an assembly. It can also be used in woodwork projects to glue/join pieces of wood.
G-clamps are extremely strong, thanks to the malleable cast iron construction and the strong threaded spindle.
- A strong malleable cast iron frame.
- Machine ground, wide anvil.
- Cold-drawn steel screw with smoothly rolled thread.
- Steel sliding pin handle for a secure hold.
- Bright plated steel swivel spindle that is securely fastened and revolves freely.
The twin pack includes (x2) 100mm G-clamps.
|consider safety for your health and the people around you
General safety suggestions:
It is advisable to always have the following items nearby and in a good condition