TorkCraft - Dry Use Diamond Polishing Pad
The Tork Craft Dry use diamond polish pads 100mm is for marble and granite, choose from 50-3000 Grit. Optimized for polishing marble, granite and stone. Recommended to use polishing machine, Tork Craft option POL 06
- Ideal for both contractors and DIY users.
- Suitable for wet use.
- Hook & Loop back for fast pad change.
- Recommended Tork Craft backing pads SPC00117 100mm x M14 or SPC00118 100mm x 5/8UNC
- Grit sizes available 50 / 150 / 300 / 500 / 1000 / 2000 / 3000
Guide for usage
- Wear an apron, a gauze mask and safety glasses. Connect a backing pad to the polisher, and attach the polishing pad to the backing pad. Set the speed at 3000 - 4000 RPM and start the polishing process.
- Moving two passes across and one pass up and down is a good technique. Make sure all prior scratches are removed before moving onto a higher grit. Reapeat the same process using all 7 pads to complete the polishing process. Polish from grit 50 - 3000 respectively. Do not skip.
- If you want to achieve the best polishing results on granite or other natural stones, use Buff Pad as the last step. Wet the workpiece and run the Buff pad semi-wet with very low water. When the water is consumed, the process is complete. Repeat as necessary to improve the look and achieve the mirror effect result.
Steps by pad:
|5. Dark Green||1000|
WARNING: Using any tool can be dangerous. Always select the right tool for the job.