Dimpler Drywall Driver Display Box
- Extends bit life
- Countersinks screws perfectly
- Prevents stripping screw heads
Converts electric drills into professional screwguns!
A must for Drywall...
It prevents screwheads from penetrating too far, tearing through the paper layer and weakening its core.
Three more reasons for using The Dimpler:
- Prevents over-driving the screw - preset clutch releases as soon as the screw reaches its precise countersunk depth. Even if the drill is still turning, the bit stops.
- This prevents stripping the bit and/or screw head, which can damage the screw's protective coating.
- It helps protect your drill's motor since over-tourqing is eliminated.
- Set your drill on REVERSE (see drill's instruction manual if you are unsure).
- Grip The Dimpler head firmly, push in about 1/4' and rotate clockwise until you feel it click/lock. The driving bit will now be exposed to engage countersunk screws. To reset The Dimpler to Drive mode, push and rotate counter-clockwise until the head pops back out.
Refill your Display box with the individual DIM001